Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 18, 2010

Packing

Yesterday after church, my parents came down for the day. It's always great to see them. We enjoyed a nice lunch from Crispers. On Saturday night, I started thinking about going ahead and packing my hospital bag for the "just in case." I'm not quite sure how far in advanced one should do this, but since I wasn't prepared for bed rest, I decided I'd be as prepared for the hospital visit as possible! So, after lunch, my mom, dad, and I went and got some pajamas. This was the first time I'd been to a store in soooo long! I actually did a little walking, but don't worry, it wasn't a big store and we weren't there too long :) I found a robe and a few pair of pjs so I'm going to start packing my bag.

Last week, I washed all of Karaline's newborn and 0-3 month clothes. I'll work on her bag, too. This is all so new to me so I'm really having to rely on the internet for all of the "what to advice." I'm hoping that we'll just be extra prepared and the bags will stay packed for at least another month!

My mom took a few pictures of me and Joey while she was here. Here are my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment