Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Morning Thoughts

Since I've been home for one week today, I have added many items to my "while I'm home to-do-list." One of the things I've added is reading my Bible each day. At the beginning of this year, our church did a read the Bible in 90 days Bible study and it had an amazing impact on my life.

Today in my reading, I read Psalm 3:3-4: "But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head. To the Lord I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill."

This verse was what I needed today. I love how God uses His word to speak directly to me and knows just what I need to hear. I go back to the doctor and am feeling slightly anxious. However, I know that God's plans are perfect in every way and while I may not always understand His plans for me right away, I will one day look back and say, "Ohhh...now I get it."

Look for another post after my appointment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment