Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 24, 2010

Doctor Visit

Yesterday's appointment went rather well. YAY! :) Overall, my doctor is very pleased with all of my sugar levels...whoo-hoo. I told him that I am rather miserable not being able to eat any carbs and he said that since I'm doing such a great job I can introduce a few here and there...YES! ANNNNDDD, to top it off, I only have to test my sugar 2x a day instead of 4 :)

Of course I had my trusty list of questions and he answered them all graciously. My measurements are normal but her head is still down and will most likely stay that way. This means, sweet little Karaline is still ready to come. So now instead of telling Karaline we can't wait to meet her, we tell her she has to stay in for a while longer :) Ideally, I'd love for her to come on or close to her actual due date (Nov. 25) but my doctor won't answer any of those questions yet...get through these next few weeks he says.

Again, thank you all for your prayers!!! They are working :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Kelly! That's awesome...I bet a piece of fruit will taste sweeter than ever:) You are doing great and it's so wonderful to see how well supported you are by those around you. What a blessing! Love you girl! Still praying:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diana! I can't wait to see you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete