Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Growing Like a Weed

Karaline is growing like a weed. I took her to the doctor today {because I was a worried mommy- but Karaline is perfectly fine}, and she weighed 11 lbs, 3 oz. I couldn't believe it. I knew her newborn clothes were getting too small, but part of me didn't want to face the reality...she's growing up. It's super sad for me.

I also can't believe she'll be 1 month old on Thursday. Time is really flying by. When I think back to the labor, it seems soooo long ago; but, when I think of how quickly she's growing, it seems soooo fast. Weird.

Off to clean out her closet and shed a few tears...

1 comment:

  1. It does go by so fast!!! And there is nothing wrong with being a worried mommy...the first year is really scarey. I took Ann to the doctor every single day - they were over me:)

    ReplyDelete