Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lots of Love and Alligators

Sam came over on Friday to take some Valentine pictures of Karaline. I absolutely LOVE them. Basically, Karaline is the most beautiful baby ever!!! It really makes me want to get a good camera. I'm going to start saving for it now :)


Here are a few:
In other news, the Alligator Man visited our school on Friday. He brought lots of critters with him~ an alligator, a weird lizard, a scorpion, a tarantula, and a huge snake. A few of my kids freaked out when he brought out the alligator. One was crying so hard that he had to go inside and sit with our director. I held part of the huge snake and alligator. I am not a fan of these things, however, I had to show my kids that I was brave and that these animals were not going to hurt them. Here's two pictures from the visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment