Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Survival

I survived my first week without Karaline and back at work. Monday was a difficult day but I made it through with lots of prayers, encouraging calls and texts from family and friends, and hugs.

Linda, Karaline's sitter, loves her. This is a huge blessing to me. Not that I thought anyone could not love Karaline, but I'm her mom...Karaline has done wonderfully with her bottle and is on a pretty good routine with eating and napping. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

I'm thankful to have the job that I have. It's been an adjustment being back- not just being away from Karaline but actually being back at work since I've been out since September. My kids were very excited to see me. I've loved seeing how much they've learned and how much they've changed since I've been gone. I'm still working on getting back into all of the everyday routines but so far we're making it.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. I feel lots of comfort so I know the prayers are working. God is so good.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!!! I am so glad you both had a great week. It is a huge adjustment. Having a sitter who loves your baby makes such a huge difference :)

    ReplyDelete